Core Banking Systems
An increasing number of financial services institutions are modernizing their Core Banking architecture.
For over a decade Enosys has supported all phases of core banking conversions, including:
- RFP and vendor selection
- Business and technical requirements analysis and documentation
- Setup and execution of test cycles (unit testing, system integration & testing, UAT)
- Data migration strategy definition and execution
- Data Warehousing and reporting
- Interfaces to internal and external systems
In all cases, our clients benefit from our Subject Matter Expertise in the organizational, business, and technology challenges of a core system conversion. Our services ensure objectives are met without cost or duration overruns.
Accomplishments: Multiple successful Tenemos T24 Conversions to date in the United States and Bermuda